Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bike Birthday Cake Ideas First Birthday Party Cake/food/present Ideas?

First birthday party cake/food/present ideas? - bike birthday cake ideas

My son will be next weekend (I can not believe) In any case, we are a party for him. Be the first time that some of my colleagues from the family, my son, as they were abroad. I really want to make a good impression. My son is the only child that we know has had children. I just do it, a little fairy bread (yes, for a child, lol) and little red meat, but then in stumpted. I have served a meal for adults.

I will also try to bake a cake, I'm not very creative. I believe that represents only a basic round cake and decorated with a monster face of sweets. But then I thought I would probably put a little more effort and I'll help if needed. But I have no idea what to do. Something simple, but fresh would be useful.

Toys have 1 years old love, I can not believe what they are getting the least. except maybe the toys that help them to walk and then a bike or something, and maybe even one of your favorite DVD (Night Garden)

0 comments:

Post a Comment