Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year Greetings Images Does This Specific Response Indicate That He Likes Me?

Does this specific response indicate that he likes me? - new year greetings images

I wanted to attach a group of friends a congratulatory letter Happy Thanksgiving 123 pictures in the e-mail. It was a male friend, whom I found in the greeting. I have so much work and e-mails from Yahoo, so he sent his work, because I thought it would be at work, did it quickly.
In each case, within two hours, he replied to say to me ... Happy Thanksgiving to me and my family.

So I sent him for Christmas ... at work, reacted immediately.

Today I received an e-mail Happy New Year bigger fonts in your e-mail Yahoo. At 3 hours, responded back to me. He had match the size of the source is reached, which I used and said happy new year for me, and the members of my family. The fact that increasing the font size to meet me, and that show of his Yahoo account and that it makes me feel that I can write in any case?

0 comments:

Post a Comment