Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Index Of Jpg -htm -asp -php Why Isn't My Image Displaying On My Website Using Dreamweaver 8 For PC?

Why isn't my image displaying on my website using Dreamweaver 8 for PC? - index of jpg -htm -asp -php

I have the easiest site ever - a logo and 2 lines of text. It is just a placeholder for now. I designed a series of websites with Dreamweaver Full Blown (V6 I think?) On a Mac, I have Dreamweaver 8 on PC.

Whenever I have my index.htm and download image (jpg), you look good in WSYWIG editor in Dreamweaver, but not displayed in Firefox to see my site on the server.

The index.htm file is available here:

http://stuffiminto.com/index.htm

The picture is here:

http://stuffiminto.com/sitelogo.jpg

sitelogo.jpg just a normal jpg in Photoshop and save it with "Save for Web" as I have done thousands of times on my old Mac with the older version of Dreamweaver.

It is very simple, so it is absolutely a blow to me, that does not show the picture. The link is associated with the document when that happens?

Ideas? Help? I'm confused! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment