Friday, November 13, 2009

Gifts For Stoke Victims How Many Gifts Are You Expecting This Christmas?

How many gifts are you expecting this Christmas? - gifts for stoke victims

Man, I'm stoked as hell. Our Christmas tree is huge and rock. All my friends are jealous because my house (which is the most important thing anyway) is covered with light, and we have the "baby Jesus commands in our garden, pleasant and sentimental times. I am also happy because I think I counted more than 15 donations so far it only for me ..... Damn ... Christmas better than last year! Still
How do you get many gifts that Mr. and Mrs. Poor butt? LOL, just kidding.

3 comments:

Im a killer said...

Wow - if Jesus never existed, I'm sure he would be so proud, save that he gave his life for sale

lilgpc said...

No Cuz the last 5 years I have if I did not expect nuttn Nutting, but a good meal

Leo F said...

From one to five, and I hope there will be zero. I have enough things, and would rather just good company that I love and who love me.

Post a Comment