Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lift And Carry Videos Weird Male Friend?

Weird male friend? - lift and carry videos

Hmm very strange question.

I am a teenager and worked a few times a week at the gym, but I'm not too strong.

Once I gave my friend a man of the railway in this concert, we went, but he seemed happy and said that achieving an erection.

I always take the trouble to take all the time. It seems so strange, and then the other day I saw her story on youtube and all videos are raising women "and to wear" people.

Is that enchants a fantasy? It's a bit strange! Is there some sort of name for it?

This is a fetish, but what and why? Has anyone this? Or experienced? Your friends and husbands, etc.? All men are?

Any comments would be helpful, thank you. No nonsense, please:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment