Friday, February 5, 2010

Acrylic Pink And White Pics Why Do My Pink And White Acrylic Nails LIFT Almost Everytime I Have Gel Put Over Them?

Why do my pink and white acrylic nails LIFT almost everytime i have gel put over them? - acrylic pink and white pics

I have acrylic nails white and pink, and sat down on high-tech gel to keep them shiny and stronger. i love this, seems good except for the last time nails are lifting and lifting the gel ... Has anyone encountered this problem and can tell me how to solve this problem? Thank you!

1 comments:

Pinny T said...

Theres really no way I gel well and it reminds nearley acrylic update is not as hard as acrylic, they seem to lift, but the reality does not come easily or not off.its worry about what theyll beeehutifull quite different from to = stay]

Post a Comment