Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yahoo! Answers Short Teenage Friendship Sayings Please Read On. It's Frustarating Me So Much. I Need Help..... Teenage Romance?

Please read on. It's frustarating me so much. I need help..... Teenage romance? - yahoo! answers short teenage friendship sayings

We are teenagers.
We loved each other for 2 years.
I never believe that we will ruin our friendship.
We both had relationships in the short term, while they agree.
Since we both really like each other, but also a few others.
But in the long run, I have always loved, and he says he loves
me.
Kinda shy in the frig and I love children, and he knows it.
Anywho said he wants 2 ask me after the 12th Year.
My friends think it's because I love and want to spend the rest of your life with me.
Other users of Yahoo Answers members said HES play with me
and if he wanted to me and asked me now.
However, he knows: "I do not like being in a relationship that I'm shy and gOOD around children.
What do you think

0 comments:

Post a Comment