Thursday, February 25, 2010

Famous Footballers Taking Shower Famous People From Liverpool? (for My Lesson Plan).?

Famous people from Liverpool? (for my lesson plan).? - famous footballers taking shower

I just got a teaching post at Liverpool, and I currently covers the 2-fan. As the local history is not really my forte. I am the type of institution a mission of "Famous local. I do not want to people who are usually connected to the pool as the Beatles cover - because they are very well known, or players that can be supported by the WHO the conflict. m more interested in celebrities who may have been in contact with IE. Celeb local television stations. Basically someone famous and interesting enough, and they want to investigate!
If someone suggest names for them or where I can meet people in Liverpool, Please help me (and 9 years!).
Thank you very much
Xx Claire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment