Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How To Roll A Perfect Neckerchief Manual Windows Wont Roll Up On 2000 Honda Civic, How Much To Fix?

Manual windows wont roll up on 2000 honda civic, how much to fix? - how to roll a perfect neckerchief

Driver's window was always going to be a little difficult because I have a car, but now something just slam the door and try to see a window that looks like a torsion spring. However, you can activate is if you turn enough to cause the window to ensure that further fall. Has anyone any idea how much it would cost to repair, too?

2 comments:

Bryan said...

200 or $ 300
Cheers mate!

Alanna said...

I also have problems with my Honda Civic. Wish123 posted my question and received a response from an expert who has solved my problem. I recommend the website.

Post a Comment