Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lcd Sale Super Bowl They Have A 32" LCD TV On Sale At Tigerdirect For $420. Should I Still Be Able To Get A Similar Deal Later?

They have a 32" LCD TV on sale at Tigerdirect for $420. Should I still be able to get a similar deal later? - lcd sale super bowl

I intend to upgrade my TV 32 "16:9 LCD TV for Christmas. I saw a Vizio (refurbished) for sale at TigerDirect for $ 420 (ATSC / NTSC HDTV 720p/1080i). It seems that the majority of between 500 -600 are. I read it in prices due to the severe downturn in sales of these groups.

I really do not want to close to the holidays, even if they could. I hate the idea of a reporter and pay later. Also, I discovered that I could wait until November and took another for a similar price.

I have a TV 27 "Flat CRT (now 2 years) and I do not need to do before.

For me, LCD is the right way. I have a home theater PC and also with video games, the plasma (plasma screen burn problems) are used. I have also ruled out DLP. 720p is better for the Windows desktop to 1080i, which is the DLP project - leads to text when interlaced blurred. Also, I live in an apartment on the 2nd Floor - Size / Weight

2 comments:

Fecomosi... said...

They are cheap because they are rubbish. Youd only buy garbage for garbage.

Save your money and buy a Sony.

Vizio has a lot of problems with their units and HD HD dosnt even appear! They have terrible HD picture. Also at Samsung.

Bill said...

A Refurb vizio is a good buy. A new vizio is a risk at any price. Keeping prices are falling in many major brands.

Post a Comment