Saturday, January 16, 2010

Retirement Homes Winnipeg How Would I Get My Dog Registered To Be A Service Dog To Go To Retirement Homes And Give People Pleasure?

How would I get my dog registered to be a service dog to go to retirement homes and give people pleasure? - retirement homes winnipeg

I adopted a rescue dog that has not yet met an unknown man, and makes all smile. I want to see, sign up as a service dog, to enrich it in the retirement communities to take the day for some residents there. How can I do?

1 comments:

SG Brittanys said...

You need to get the title of the TDI (Therapy Dogs International). For this purpose, an examination must occur in a test for temperament, ability to cope with new environments that are more so once you pass the test and the title, you can call their local hospitals or nursing homes and see if they would good visit, therapy dog. Therapy dog work is very rewarding for all involved, I recommend you give if your dog has what it takes!

Post a Comment