Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Santa Clarita Dentist MetroLink Train From Union Station Los Angeles, To Santa Clarita Question?

MetroLink Train from Union Station Los Angeles, to Santa Clarita question? - santa clarita dentist

Hello to all ....

On 16 I have in Santa Clarita for an appointment at the dentist. Jealous? * Wink * I will leave Union Station ... The only thing is that my appointment is at 9:30 Clock. So, if I do I call a taxi, the dentist is not far from the station. Wang chicken is my thing ... I originally wanted to stay in line Antelope, which starts at 7:37 and arrives at 8.37 clock. The Thang is that I watched the U-tubes Twitter to see if the trains are usually in the rule so late, and all trains were like 20 30 to 60 minutes late. As I have never been underground connection guesstimating me if I take the first train to leave 6.37 clock just to secure? So, what would you do? These tubes are usually through the subway? I do not take the risk. You can always check before leaving that day, but again will not take the risk, and again, Im not familiar with the train, as these systems. So whats up?

3 comments:

travelma... said...

Did you know that all delays are usually in Los Angeles
Union Station?
Most trains on time

Obviousm... said...

On most days they are in time. But just to be sure to catch the 6:37

Jimbo said...

They are usually on time. I would not worry.

Post a Comment